When you work online your reputation and portfolio is all you have to convince clients that you’re the capable writer you know yourself to be.
It can be the difference between you getting hired as a writer or not.
Therefore, it’s imperative that you start building a remarkable reputation and a solid portfolio right from the get-go.
And then ensure you live up to – or surpass – that reputation.
If you’re just starting out as a freelance writer online, you might be interested to know that I’ve been busy working on a FREE eBook just for you.
The eBook, is available right now and is completely free!
Here’s what you’ll learn with your FREE eBook:
[bullet_block large_icon=”23.png” width=”” alignment=”center”]
- How to build a writing portfolio from complete scratch
- How to quickly acquire a clutch of glowing client testimonials
- How to earn some cash from your writing right from the start
- What the best platforms are from which to practice your craft and build your reputation as a writer
- How to get the highest-paying freelance writing jobs across the major freelancing websites
And all that before you’ve even set up any kind of writer’s website!
Share this freebie:
[Tweet “Just starting out as a #freelancewriter? Build a solid reputation with this FREE eBook”]
>> Here’s the link again: How to Build a Solid Reputation as a Freelance Writer Online.
(PS: This free eBook is also part of the Freelance Writers Online course. Click here for more details: Complete Freelance Writing Online Course: Beginner to Pro.)